Is it time to give your home a new look? The cost to remodel a house can seem daunting. However, by being smart with your remodel you can enjoy a great return on investment, increase your home value considerably, and bring more enjoyment and comfort to your home.
Your kitchen is the heart of your home. Between family meals, entertaining friends, and daily tasks, your kitchen should be a haven of functionality and aesthetic beauty. When looking at the cost to remodel a house, your kitchen brings the most in terms of recouping your costs and providing more happiness for your family. A beautiful kitchen makes a joyful home. What are the hottest design trends for kitchens this year?
- Be Bold with Color – Get rid of the mundane and be expressive with bold colors like bright reds and greens. Add colorful accents that really stand out. Combine bold colors with loud patterns and colorful knick-knacks. Make your kitchen uniquely yours.
- Ultimate Cabinet Upgrade – You need a functional kitchen. Have old cabinets? Replace them this year with new exciting cabinets that incorporate hidden storage compartments, glass doors to showcase dishware, and smart technology.
- New Backsplash – This year try a new countertop to ceiling backsplash in organic patterns and light tones. Save your walls from moisture and damage from everyday cooking and increase the aesthetic look of your home.
- Custom Lighting – Get rid of the old antiquated lighting. Your kitchen will have a new clean modern look with sleek focused lighting.
- Smart Appliance Technology – Bring your kitchen into the 21st century with smart energy efficient appliances. Greener appliances will increase the overall resell value of your home and save you considerably on your energy bills.
After a day at work, with the family, and on the daily grind, you deserve an oasis for relaxation and recuperation. A luxury bathroom with sleek new appliances, custom lighting, energy efficiency, and a large shower or bath will give you the respite you need.
This year natural wood, stonework, and simplicity are trending. Fill your bathroom with beautiful plants and simple fixtures. Freestanding bathtubs and sinks have grown in popularity. Bathtubs with classic clawfoot or copper provide a sense of elegant beauty. Choose white, off whites, and light pastels with accents in natural wood tones or stonework. If white is too drab, add a bold colorful accent wall as a focal point.
Just like your kitchen will benefit from smart energy efficient appliances, innovations like heated floors and modern light fixtures can add more comfort to your bathroom. Other fixtures that turn your bathroom into a home spa include chandeliers, waterfall showers, matte fixtures, and water efficient hidden toilets. Add music with small speakers to create a relaxing environment.
Trust Jescore Renovations for the ultimate in home renovation and remodeling. Our experienced staff will be happy to design the home of your dreams. Call us today.